Saturday, March 28, 2020

Cookie Pouch

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Check out this SUPER FUN cookie pouch that I created using one of the cards that came with this kit.
 
I started out by adhering the flap over piece from one of the Rococo Rose cards in this kit together.  This gave me the base for my pouch.
 
Next........I die-cut a circle out on the bottom panel of my card........And then created a scallop circle from some 2019-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper that I added around the die-cut circle.
 
My sentiment flag was created from the set in this kit.....
And I added some 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' and some 'Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' to the top of my pouch..
 
That ribbon ties up so nicely........And added that touch of PRETTY I was hoping to create.
 
 Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable details and perfect way to wrap up a cookie in a pretty package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Always LOVE thinking outside the box with my Paper Pumpkin kits.

      Delete