Monday, March 30, 2020

Celebrate The Day Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT......
I'm just crazy about the way this upgraded turned out.
 
I started off with the same 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper' on the left hand edge of my Whisper White base card.
 
But before I adhered that panel down to my card......I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the top and tied it off into a pretty bow. 
 
I used the large flower in the 'Band Together' set and stamped that image directly onto the right hand side of my Whisper White base card.   I did stamp that image with VersaMark and Blackberry Bliss ink.......and then quickly covered the image with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
 
My Aqua Painter and some Blackberry ink created the soft coloring on both flowers.  The center was a cluster of 'Pearls' that had been colored with my 'Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends'.
 
I used VersaMark and Blackberry Bliss ink to stamp my sentiment.......And then sprinkled that with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
So tell me what you think my friends........
Didn't both of these turn out GREAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love that flower popping out to say "hello!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That flower made for a GREAT upgraded card. Thanks my friend.

      Delete