Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mini Easter Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This project is my version of a FUN little 6-Pack Box that Frenchie Stamps posted on her blog last week (3/20/2020).  I tweaked it a tad and designed it as a Mini Easter Gift Treat for my 2-daughters and my cleaning lady and her daughter.  Check out what I created......
 
Each of these boxes are a piece of card stock that measures 4-1/2"x 3-3/4".  I scored on the long side at 3/4" on both sides.  Then on the shorter side I scored at 1-1/2" and 2-1/4".
 
I used the 'Welcome Easter' set and added the 'Medium Daisy' punch behind the head of the little chick.  (Thanks Frenchie for sharing this idea with us.)
 
Each little Mini Easter Treat Gift uses a piece of Designer Series Paper that measures 1-1/4"x8".......
 
And that Designer Series Paper is wrapped around each of the Mini Treat boxes.
 
The sentiment is stamped from the 'Itty Bitty Greetings' set......
 
And I just snipped out each of the sentiments.
 
For the inside of each little treat holder.....I added four little Hershey Chocolate Bunnies......
 
 And I topped each handle with some pretty spring colored ribbon.
 
Just know the girls are going to LOVE these little treats......
What do you think of them??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: