Monday, March 09, 2020

I Miss Your Face Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
At first glance.....You might be thinking......What's the upgrade on your Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today.  Well my friends.......The upgrade is the fancy fold in store for you. 
 
I started out by cutting off 1-1/4" from the bottom edge of the front panel of my Whisper White base card.  This gave me a fun split on the front of my card.   
 
That gave me the PERFECT space to hang my sentiment circle ....... And all it meant was I cut my two pieces of 'Golden Honey Designer Series Paper' down and I would be covering both the center......Top and Bottom sections of my card.
I also upgraded my sentiment circle.  All it took was using VersaMark ink on the 'Tags in Bloom' sentiment stamp.......And sprinkling 'Black Embossing Powder' over the top and heat setting it.
 
So what do you think friends........
Is that not a FUN way to upgrade a quick & easy card???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: