Saturday, March 07, 2020

Lovely Day Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Check out these SUPER FUN EVERY DAY kind of Birthday cards that are ready to make with the Lovely Day kit.  Way to Go Stampin' UP!......Way to GO!!!
 
This "lovely" looking card is perfect for that someone frilly on your birthday list.
 
The beautiful floral image is fantastic......but the "lovely" message puts this card OVER THE TOP!
 
And check out this AWESOME card.
 
There is SO MUCH TO CELEBRATE with this card.
 
 And the final card in this kit is this "Wishes" card.
 
Probably my favorite in this kit ........ And the main reason is the layering stamp can be done in any color which stretches this stamps capacity to the limit.  Can't wait to make a pink layering cake with this stamp set.
 
 And talk about giving each of these cards a finishing touch......
How FABULOUS do they look with these GREAT envelopes!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. They are all so lovely, I especially love the middle one. Sorry I haven't been stopping by lately, I haven't been stamping all that much either, got caught up in other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh Lynn......How sweet of you to stop by. So LOVE your comment Thanks for reaching out.

      Delete
  2. what a powerhouse kit! I love each one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. LOVED creating with this February kit.

      Delete