Monday, March 23, 2020

Wish Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but changed up some of the card stock color to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
I can't wait to send this card out to someone special.
 
To start this upgrade off ....... I changed the orientation from a Landscape card to a Portrait style card.  I also changed the base card to Petal Pink.  I did layer a panel of Whisper White and 'Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.......
 
And before adhering that panel down........I colored my 'Metallic-Edge Ribbon' with my 'Petal Pink Stampin' Blends' and added it to the top of my DSP panel.
 
I also changed up my sentiment a tad.  I die-cut the 'Broadway Lights' WISH die out with Whisper White card stock ...... and adhered that to a panel of Petal Pink and Whisper White.  After adhering it down.......I hit the letters with the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' for a PRETTY SHINY message.
 
To finish this card off ...... I added the 'Gold Metallic Pearls around the top DSP panel.
 
So what's your take on these two cards......
Do you have a favorite????  
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: