Thursday, March 19, 2020

Berry Thank You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Need a special little thank you tag......
Here's the PERFECT little tag for you.
 
I started out with a Poppy Parade base tag and added a panel of 'Bright Poppy Parade Designer Series Paper' down the center.
 
Next, I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' (A MUST HAVE in the 2020 Mini Catalog) ...... And die-cut a Whisper White label for the front of my tag.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Witty-Cisms' set and colored in with my 'Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends'
 
And I topped my tag off with some 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and added a 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
 
To finish off my tag ........ I grabbed my White Gel Pen and added some pretty stitching around the sides of my Poppy Parade tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This little berry is as sweet as can be. Perfect with a touch of gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly adorable! A berry cute tag, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete