Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Saddle-UP! Card Swap Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Check out this PRETTY card I made for my Saddle-UP! card swap.
 
I started out with a Melon Mambo base card ........ And then I cropped out a Whisper White panel using the 'Sending Flowers Dies'. 
 
I grabbed my Stampin' Blends and selected several SPRING COLORS and got busy coloring in all the die-cut flowers. 
 
And then I matted that Whisper White die-cut panel directly onto my Melon Mambo base card.
 
My sentiment was stamped using the new 'Full of Happiness' set and I stamped that directly in the die-cut circle.
 
To finish off my card ....... I used my the new 'Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' along with my now retired Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends ........ And colored that ribbon in to coordinate with my card.
 
 The 'Sending Flowers Die' is AMAZING........
And with so many color selections.......
You will have SO MUCH FUN making a bunch of these up.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. my mouth is open in awe of this sweet and colorful field of flowers.

    ReplyDelete