Saturday, February 29, 2020

Friends Like You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the last alternate card project I created using the January 'I'll Bee Yours' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 This card just makes me HAPPY!!!
 
I started this card off with a Mint Macaron picture frame created from the 'Stitched Rectangles Dies'.
 
I used the 'Positive Thoughts' set to stamp my sentiment ..... And I used Rococo Rose ink to stamp that sentiment.
  
The three Rococo Rose hearts were included in the kit ...... And all I did was arrange those around the front of my card.
 Just crazy about the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You've beautifully showcased how hearts don't have to get packed away after Valentine's Day. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling trio of hearts and wee flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know the PERFECT thing to say Mary.

      Delete