Tuesday, March 03, 2020

For You Embellishment Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
 Who does gift packaging better than Patty Bennett?????
She shared a version of this packaging idea on her blog.......
And I just had to give it a try.
 
All it took to create this embellishment gift packaging was some 'Heart Doilies' and 'From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper'.
 
 And of course.......
A package of the 'Peaceful Poppies Sequins'.
 
To start this project off.......
Wrap some DSP around the package of sequins and adhere closed.
 
Next.....Add one of the 'Heart Doilies' to the top and finish off by punching out one of the hearts featured in the 'From My Heart DSP'.  It's a SNAP punching out that heart with the new 'Heart Punch Pack'.
 
I added some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the center of the DSP......And tied it up into a pretty bow before calling this project DONE!!!
 
 So there you have it friends......
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving a package of these pretty sequins.....
But packaging it up like this......
Takes it to the next Gift Giving Level.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: