Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Paper Pixie Diagonal-Lidded Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this darling Diagonal Lidded Box that Julie from the Paper Pixie shared back on January 6, 2020.  (https://thepaperpixie.com/2020/01/diagonal-lidded-gift-box.html)
 
I thought this box was so FABULOUS from the moment I saw it........Knew I would be making some for my Downline Team.
 
This box is held together with a magnetic on the top.......
 
And the construction makes it possible to split the box apart.
 
Head on over to Julie's blog
(https://thepaperpixie.com/2020/01/diagonal-lidded-gift-box.html)
to view the instructions and a short video on how to assemble this project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: