Sunday, March 08, 2020

I Miss Your Face

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog and the 2020 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I simply ADORE a Black and White card.
And today........my focus is all about quick and easy!!!
 
I started with a Whisper White base card ......... And simply added a 4"x5-1/4" panel of 'Golden Honey Designer Series Paper' to the top.  A smaller version of that same DSP was added across the top portion of my card to help make that DSP POP.
 
Before I adhered down that DSP panel ....... I wrapped some Black 'Country Club Twine' around the smaller DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment piece was completed with several 'Layering Circles' and the Sale-a-Bration set 'Tags in Bloom'.
 
The finishing touch was adding three small pearls ......... That I colored with my 'Basic Black Stampin' Blends'.
 So there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Only thing that makes black and white look better......Is a POP of red. Thanks my friend.

      Delete