Saturday, March 14, 2020

Lovely Pocket Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends........Today is my big Saddle-UP! Spring Fling and I'm looking forward to a FUN PACKED day with all my Saddle-UP! friends.  Hope to be sharing lots of pictures on facebook of our big day.

So jumping right in with my blog post for today ......... It's Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have an alternate card I created using the February Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
   
I created this fun pocket card using one of the envelopes that came with this kit.  
 
All I did was cut off the top of one of the envelopes ......... And used that piece to decorate the bottom portion of my card.  I did add a panel of Old Olive to the front of the envelope.......And added a Whisper White pull piece to the inside.
I used the pieces within this kit to decorate the front......
 And added a Whisper White 'Layering Circle' to the front.
 
For the Whisper White pull piece ........ I added a piece of 'Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon' and adhered it down with a mini staple.
 
 And that's all it took to create this AWESOME and FUN pocket card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: