Thursday, March 05, 2020

Lady Bug Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
  
Every single year during Sale-a-Bration........One FREE set steals my heart.  This year it has to be the ADORABLE 'Little Ladybug' set.   I can promise you......this set will be staying in my FOREVER TO KEEP stash.
 
I started my tag off with a Real Red base tag and then stamped my sentiment at the bottom.  I used the 'Tags in Bloom' set......Along with VersaMark ink and 'Whisper White Embossing Powder'.
 
Next, I die-cut the White circle out with the help of the 'Painted Labels Dies' (another KEEP FOREVER die-cut set).
 
I stamped and positioned two cute little ladybugs (from the 'Little Ladybug' set and 'Ladybug Dies') onto the front of that die-cut circle.  And colored those cute little ladybugs with the help of my 'Stampin' Blends'.
 
All that was left to do was add some 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' to the top of my tag and calling this tag ALMOST DONE!!!
 
To finish off my tag........
I did add 3-Rhinestones around the front of my tag......
And 2-Red Rhinestones to the White circle piece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The fun background shape adds movement! Perfect for these ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love red and ladybugs paired up together.

    ReplyDelete