Friday, March 20, 2020

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday. This week......I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that were made for my Jack while he was in the Hospital/Rehab Center last month.  These card creations were made by three very TALENTED friends.........and I want to share those with you today.
 
First up is this ADORABLE card made by Jan Gore.
 
The card front flap pulls open to reveal this OH SO CUTE message.
 
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by Betty Pearc.
 
The wings fold up and the front flap opens to reveal the FABULOUS inside.
 
And these two PRETTY cards were sent by his niece Sue Hamm.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful ways to cheer Jack up and share creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian....my friends will be pleased that you liked their projects.

      Delete