Sunday, March 29, 2020

Celebrate The Day

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual and Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card.
 
I started this card off with a panel of the GORGEOUS 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper'.  I positioned that panel on the left hand edge of my Whisper White base card.
 
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Band Together' set and I used the 'Detailed Band Dies' to complete that sentiment piece.
 
I colored three 'Pearls' in with my 'Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends' ....... And then arranged them onto the front of my card.
 
And that's all it took to create this LOVELY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: