Sunday, December 01, 2019

Ho Ho Ho Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
What a WILD & CRAZY time we had yesterday with our Annual Gingerbread House Party.  I'm telling you........My family does not disappoint when it comes to HAVING FUN!!!!!  Here's just a few pictures of the memories we made.
 
Here are the two helpers who brought all the decorations together.
 
This is just a sampling of the treats the kids used 
to create their Gingerbread Houses.
Each year (for the past 18 years) ....... the kids have to decorate a Gingerbread House coloring page to gain access to the Annual Party.  They didn't disappoint me this year!!!
 
Here's Steven's Gingerbread House......
 
And Twoie's House......
 
Check out Hailey's House......
 
Here's Brooke's House......
 
And Jared's Gingerbread House.
 
And these are the Puppy Houses that Hailey & Brooke created.
  
And the add on game for this year was a FUN round of Bingo for the girls.
 
The PERFECT ending to this AMAZING day was watching the Badgers take back the axe from Minnesota.
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs.  I'm positively THRILLED with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 For this card I used a Whisper White base card ...... And added a panel of Crumb Cake to the top.
 
Before adhering that Crumb Cake panel down to my card ...... I ran the panel through my die cut machine and used the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder on it. 
 
 I created two FUN banner flags with the 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper'......
 
And added a  Ho Ho Ho banner flag with the 'Perfectly Plaid' stamp set in the center of the two DSP banner flags.
 
My tree was created with the 'Night Before Christmas DSP' and I used the 'Pine Tree Punch' to create that little cutie.
 
And that's all it took to create this quick & easy holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the touch of bling on the Christmas tree! What a gingerbread house extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was another family tradition checked off our list.

      Delete