Monday, December 02, 2019

Ho Ho Ho Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Spent the greater part of Sunday running some errands and cleaning up from our Gingerbread House party.  Jenni and I were able to get some Christmas shopping done ....... And got LOTS of things checked off our 'To Do Holiday List'.
 
We started out yesterday morning with Twoie opening his first day from his Advent Calendar.
    
We did some shopping yesterday ....... And stopped in at Culver's for some AMAZING and DELISH lunch.
 
It was a Cold.......Windy......And a Wet day in Wisconsin on Sunday.  We ended up getting a dusting of snow ....... And also some freezing ice.  Maddie didn't even want to stay outside.
   
In the afternoon ........ We did a project for Michael.  We painted 3 of his Guitar Effects Pedals.
 
And then we finished off the day with Michael White's famous Chicken Pot Pie.
  
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the RIGHT......
And my upgraded Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the LEFT.....
For my upgraded card ...... I began by changing up the orientation.
I added three banner flags from the 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper' pack ...... And positioned those onto the left hand corner of my card.
I used the same 'Perfectly Plaid' stamp set to create my Ho Ho Ho banner flag.....
And created my 'Pine Tree Punch' piece with a piece of Garden Green card stock.  The 'Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels' really added some PRETTY sparkle to this tree.
And that's all it took to upgrade this quick & easy Holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. love the new orientation of the card and continued family pix!

    ReplyDelete