Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Elfie 3x3 Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This project was inspired by http://intatwynedesigns.co.uk
It was posted on 10/11/2019 and I just put my own spin on it.  Her website is down for some maintenance.......So I can't even link you to her original project.  Hopefully........It will be up and running soon.....And you can link to her blog for additional details.
 
Both of these boxes start out with a Whisper White base.  The measurements are 6" x 8-1/4".  Score on the 6" side at 1-1/4" on both ends.  Then turn your card stock and score on the 8-1/4" side at 3-1/2" and then turn and score the other end at 3-1/2" again.
 
For the lid, I used both Real Red and Shaded Spruce.  You will need a piece of card stock that meausres 6-1/16" x 3-13/16".  Score all four sides at 1-1/4".
    
For the front and sides of my box......I used DSP that measures 3-1/4" x 2-3/4".
 
Here's how the Shaded  Spruce box turned out.......
 
And here is how the Real Red box turned out.
 
For the 3"x3" cards that are tucked inside the Shaded Spruce box .......
I used DSP that measures 2-3/4" x 1"
 
And I used the exact same measurements for the Real Red box.
 
I created several of these for my Wisconsin scrapbooking retreat.
And the ladies LOVE 'EM!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: