Saturday, December 28, 2019

Let It Snow Cardinal

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Winter Gifts Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card uses some of the left over pieces from the Winter Gifts kit ....... And I did add a couple additional products to complete this card.
I started out by stamping my sentiment (which was from this kit) onto a panel of Whisper White card stock........
After I had that panel stamped ..... I ran it through my Big Shot and used the 'Subtles Embossing Folder' to give it a little bit of texture.
I used the 'Layering Ovals Dies' to crop out a Real Red center ........ And added one of the pretty Cardinals to that oval.
I punched out two Sprigs from the 'Sprig Punch' and added those to the right hand side of that cropped oval piece.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Holiday Rhinestone Jewels' to the front of my card.....
And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: