Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Cheer Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
After almost a 12-hour flying day yesterday.......I woke up in my own bed......back in Tucson, Arizona this morning.  SO GLAD to be home.....but missing my kids and all the FUN of being back in Wisconsin.
 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added an additional product found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card on the BOTTOM.....
 This upgraded card started out by changing the orientation to my card.
 
Next, I added a small panel of the 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the left hand edge of my card........
 
But before adhering that DSP panel down ...... I added some 'Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon' around the top.
 
My sentiment was done exactly as my Spot Light Sunday card.....Using the 'Perfectly Plaid' set and the 'Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels'.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: