Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Gingerbread House Note Pad

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
What an AMAZING day I had yesterday. 
    
It started out with Twoie opening Day 2 of his Advent calendar.
I then met up with a former Hospital co-worker for lunch.  
I then stopped out at Clasen's Bakery for some treats......
    
 This bakery is STUFFED with yummy candies and pastries.
I picked up some sweet candy for St Nick night.
 
And then I finished up the day by heading out to my grand daughters High School.  She was being  inducted into the National Honor Roll Society.
   
Here is the program that we received.....
 
 And here's my Hailey girl accepting her certificate.
 
Just couldn't be more proud of her and all the hard work she put into receiving this nomination.

My blog post for today is suppose to be 'CASE IT TUESDAY' ......... But I want to share a fun little 3-D project I created.  My 3-D project is one that I created for my family for our Gingerbread House Party.  This project was so SUPER FUN to create and my family just loved receiving this.
 
I created this fun little Gingerbread House Note Pads with the help of the 'Yummy Christmas' set and the 'Cuckoo Clock' dies.
 
 I used my 'Stampin Blends' to color my Gingerbread Houses......
 
And added a Binder Ring to the top along with some 'Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon' and 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon'.
  
To the inside ..... I used the 'Cuckoo Clock' die cut and cut out several house images from White Copy Paper.
 
So there you have it friends........
Wouldn't  you LOVE receiving one of these????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of Hailey! Darling gingerbread notepads!

    ReplyDelete