Thursday, December 26, 2019

Let It Snow

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My normal blog post for Thursdays is Tag Thursday ...... But for the month of December ...... I'm going to share some Holiday cards I created.  Check out this SUPER PRETTY card I created.
Who wouldn't LOVE LOVE LOVE to receive this card.
This little cutie started off with a full panel of 'Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper' layered onto a Real Red base card.  Next, I added a sentiment panel across the bottom of my card.
I used the 'Snowman Season' set to stamp my sentiment......
And added a tiny 'Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon' around the left hand side of that sentiment panel.
To create my snowman image ........ I die-cut two 'Layering Squares Dies' and layered those onto the front of my card.  
And used the 'Snowman Season' set to stamp my image.
Just the perfect little holiday card.......
For that someone special on my list!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect with the plaid. He reminds me of marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Mary.......He's a marshmallow man for sure!

      Delete