Friday, December 06, 2019

Friends Friday Challenge

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
FUN DAY with my girls yesterday.  
Did some shopping and made some memories!!
Here's Twoie on Day 5 of his Advent Calendar.
   
Got to go watch Steven bowl this evening.
 
He was HIGH BOWLER for his team!!!!
    
Then we took off for Steven's Winter Concert Program.
He plays the Triumph ...... And he's FIRST CHAIR!!!!!

My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that my Downline team members made. Here's what the ladies made.
 
My first share for today are these ADORABLE K-Cup Christmas Trees that Jan Gore and Linda Robertson made for me.
 
And Holy Buckets of Cuteness ....... Check out this OVER THE TOP gift that Jan Gore made for me.
 
Susan Bong was the creator of this BEAUTIFUL holiday card.
 
Check out this FUN card that Karen Baker created.
 
And my final card share for today is this FANTASTIC card that my VERY TALENTED friend Linda Robertson created.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant ideas. The k-cup Christmas trees are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ...... right Mary.....Linda and Jan are UBER TALENTED

      Delete