Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Snowman Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
What a SUPER FUN Tuesday I had.  I spent the entire morning in my jammies.......and made some gifts for my Meriter Hospital girlfriends. 
 
We met up for dinner and I created these cute projects for each of them.
 
I am SO BLESSED to have been able to work with lovely ladies. 
Sorry ...... Deb, Chris and Liz ..... We missed you!!!!
   
And here is Twoie opening Day 3 of his Advent Calendar.

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Looking for a quick & easy kind of card???
You can stop looking right here!!!
 
I started out by putting down a panel of 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper' on my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I used the 'Lots of Cheer' stamp set and stamped a banner panel across my card.
 
I grabbed the 'Snowman Punch' and cropped out a DARLING little snowman.......
 
 And this card was done in no time flat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I've enjoyed seeing your pictures in WI (even though I haven't had a chance to comment on all of them). ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......My trip has been SO MUCH FUN!!!!

      Delete
  2. The background paper for the snowman is unexpected and cool! Great photos of friends and family (again)!

    ReplyDelete