Sunday, December 08, 2019

JOY Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
 Check out Twoie's Advent Calendar Day 7 pics from yesterday.
 
What a FANTASTIC Saturday I had yesterday.  WOW!!!!!
Check out the FUN we had.......
 
We started out early and headed over to Cedarburg for our annual road trip.
   
First stop was the Old Mill for Veggie Soup and Crepes.
 
Our first photo op was stopping off at the Ivy Gate......
 
We made a quick stop at the Candy Shoppe......
 
And then we headed off to the bridge.
 
We took LOTS of pictures and even posted a dance video on Facebook.
 
And our final stop was at the Santa Hut.........
And our traditional Gingerbread Man photo op.

So........Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual and 2019 Holiday Catalogs.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ...... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.
 
I started out with a panel of the 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  I adhered that onto my Very Vanilla base card.
 
Next, I added a small piece of 'Red Glimmer Paper' to the center of my card.  Then I cropped out a 'Stitched Rectangle Die' piece and stamped my "JOY" sentiment (from the 'So Many Stars' set) onto that rectangle.
 
I added a pretty Garden Green Tree (from the 'Tree Punch') to the left hand edge of that stamped sentiment piece.......
 
And I used 16" of Linen Thread to decorate the trunk.
I finished off my card with three 'Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels' scattered around my tree......
 
 And this card was finished in a 
Quick Holiday Minute!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the card (especially the touch of bling) and continued photo journey with your family!

    ReplyDelete