Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Cheer

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
   
The day started out with Twoie opening his Advent Calendar to Day 14.
 
Cheryl and I met up early to do a full day of scrapbooking with some other scrapbooking friends.  It just so happen.......We both wore our Scrapbooking sweatshirts.  HOW FUN!!!!!
 
Here are the table gifts I made for everyone who attended.
They were Hot Chocolate holders (with Cocoa, Marshmallows and Sprinkles) 
Along with a packet of snowman tags.
   
I worked like the devil to get all my remaining projects done.
I PLAYED TOO HARD while I was on this trip.........
And had many things left to finish up.

And as you know it.......All good things must come to an END.
I'll be heading out tomorrow morning to head back to Arizona.
My trip was AMAZING......
And made AWESOME memories with my kids!!!!
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual and 2019 Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 Here's another quick & easy kind of card.
 
 I started out with a 2-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel from the 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  I adhered that panel to the left hand side of my Very Vanilla base card
 
Next......I stamped my sentiment onto a 'Stitched Nested Label Die' piece, using the 'Perfectly Plaid' set.
 
I finished this card off with three 'Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels'.
 
 And that's all it took my friend.......
To create this last minute Holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment