Sunday, December 29, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs.  I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out and would like to jump right in and share that card with you now.........
How GORGEOUS is this White and Silver card!!!
I started out with a panel of the 'Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper' and ran that down the left hand side of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped the sentiment from the 'Everything Festive' set with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Silver Embossing Powder'.
After I had that sentiment heat-set ........ I adhered that Whisper White oval onto a Silver Foil scallop 'Layering Ovals Die' piece.
The finishing touch was adding some Rhinestones around the front of my card ....... And this card was done in a SUPER JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the metallic shine and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Silver embossing powder is my FAVORITE!!!

      Delete