Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year Thank You Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This CASE is from the very talented Becky Roberts at www.InkingIdaho.com

If you head over to Becky's blog and check out her 11/7/09 blog post ....... You will be able to create something magical as well.
My version holds four little 3"x3" cards on two sides of the box ....... And the small center section holds three little Hershey Nuggets.
The box has a removable Window Cover slider that keeps everything nice and neat inside the box.
And the 'White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon really dressed up the packaging of this gift.
The little 3x3 cards use the 'Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper......
And the sentiment is from the 'Varied Vases' set.
Here's a close-up of the three covered Hershey Nuggets ....... And I used the 'Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper' to cover each of those.
And that's how quickly this little gift came together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: