Thursday, December 12, 2019

Enjoy the Season

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
 What a FUN & AMAZING Wednesday......
   
My day started out with Twoie opening Day 11 of his Advent Calendar.
 
But the real WAKE UP call was the temperature outside!!!!
And PS friends.......That didn't include the Wind Chill Factor.
 
Cheryl and I took off early to spend a morning at the Kneaded Relief Day Spa.  We had a facial and massage scheduled.
   
Check out those BEFORE (left) and AFTER (right) photo shots. 
Talk about instant  results......
We ended up like two giant bowls of jello!!!!!
 
For lunch......We headed over to the Village Bar.  This is a bar that was right down the street from our house.  We had a DELISH hamburger and fries.  OH MY GOSH!!!!!
 
And then we stopped off at Lazy Janes and picked up a couple SUPER YUMMY scones.

My blog post for today is another holiday card I will be sending out this year.  This SUPER PRETTY card was so much fun to create ........Let me share that card with you now......
 
I think this is such a fun card to send out this holiday season. 
 
 I started out by adhering down a panel of 'Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper' onto a Real Red base card.  
 
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Birds of a Feather' set in the upper left hand corner of my Whisper White image panel.
 
My image was stamped from the 'Christmas Crowd' set......
  
 And I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color those images in.
 
I was looking for a little extra something-something for some of those cute characters ....... so I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to several portions of the stamped image ...... And that helped add that extra shine I was looking for.
 
 So don't you agree my friends......
This is such a special little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I miss those Village Bar burgers from when we lived in the Hill Farms. Love the whole "gang" in your Santa card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Village Bar is always on my MUST VISIT list.

      Delete