Thursday, December 19, 2019

Bird Season

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My normal blog post for Thursdays is Tag Thursday ...... But for the month of December ...... I'm going to share some Holiday cards I created.  Check out this SUPER PRETTY card I created.
 
How adorable is this little card!!!
 
I started out with a Whisper White base card and added a Real Red panel to the top.  Next, I added two panels of the 'Let It Snow Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom section of my card.
 
After I had my DSP adhered to my card ...... I stamped my sentiment from the 'Birds of a Feather' set and used Black Embossing Powder to help that sentiment POP off the DSP.
 
My little Christmas bird was stamped from the same 'Birds of a Feather' set and I used the 'Layering Circles Dies' for that little cutie. 
 
The finishing touch was adding some 3/8" Red Cotton Ribbon around the two DSP seams and this card was done in a jiffy.
 
So what do you think my friends.......
ADORABLE or WHAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Charming mix of stripes and snowflakes. This little bird makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete