Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first change I made to my upgraded card was changing the orientation of my card from portrait to landscape position.
I stamped my sentient from the 'Everything Festive' set with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Silver Embossing Powder'.  
I used the 'Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper' and created a panel across the top of my card.
Before I adhered that DSP panel down to my card ....... I added some 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' to the left hand side ....... And secured it in place with a pretty knot.
All that was left to do was add some 'Rhinestones' to the front of my card.....And called this card DONE!
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the white and silver combination. Such a beautiful card with such gorgeous shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my upgraded version Brian. Silver embossing powder is like MAGIC.

      Delete
  2. Peace, love and laughter to you in 2020! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......And a very Happy New Year to you.

      Delete