Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Red Box of Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
What a SUPER FUN day I had yesterday......
 
It started out with Twoie opening Day 9 of his Advent Calendar.
 
I took my Son-in-Law to his dental appointment today.  While I waited for him......I had taken my kids Christmas cards and decorated them in the lobby.  How AMAZING is this fireplace in his dental office.
 
I met up with some of my fellow Volunteer Coordinators and had dinner at the old Avenue Bar ....... And then I drove up the road to the 'Holiday Fantasy in Lights' drive thru.  It was SO LOVELY!!!!
 
And I ended up the day hearing from Twoie ..... He received this AWESOME letter from Santa.  (I must admit......I had a hand in having that letter sent to him.)  

My blog post for today is a 3-D Tuesday project.  That means, I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING little project is brought to you from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  It is straight out of Page 37.  It's the 'Joy of Giving Tag Kit'.
 
This all-inclusive kit has all the pieces you will need to make 30-Holiday tags. You will create three different tags ....... And have enough to create 10 of each tag.
  
Here's the first tag you will be creating ......
  
 And the second tag ......
  
 And the final tag you can create.
  
All 30 tags tuck nicely.......
 
 Into this BEAUTIFUL designer box.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The red box is a brilliant way to store (and gift) those sweet tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadie, it's that busy time of year, so am so sorry but haven't been here for some time. I just love your box and all the tags inside. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. I LOVE this time of the year.......And knowing not to get too stressed over things is KEY. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete