Saturday, December 14, 2019

Peace Reindeer

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
   
The day started out with Twoie opening Day 13 of his Advent Calendar.
 
Spent all day yesterday with my Wisconsin Scrapbooking Friends.
 
Every time we get together ...... I make my friends some table gifts.  Here is what was waiting for them when they arrived at our retreat on Friday.
  
My #1 priority was to get my Christmas cards in the mail....... 
DONE.....And checked off my To Do List before Noon!!!!
     
And around dinner time ...... My daughter and Twoie stopped by.  A giant white board is a MAGNET for any 6-year old.

My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you an alternate card I created with the Winter Gifts Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 This pretty card came together with the 'Winter Gifts' kit and two additional Stampin' UP! products.
 
I used the stamp set that came with the 'Winter Gifts' kit and added Poppy Parade ink.
 
I also used some 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and wrapped that around the center of my Whisper White base card.   All I needed to do was tie that ribbon up into a pretty knot.
 
My reindeer image was one of the die-cut pieces that came with the kit.  I simply mounted it onto a Poppy Parade and Whisper White card stock panel.......
 
 And added a few sequins (that came with the kit) around the reindeer image.
 
So there you have it friends.......
My first alternate card from the November Paper Pumpkin kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment