Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December Random Act of Kindness

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
How ADORABLE are these little Candy Cane Mice!!!!
I spotted these on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts back on November 6, 2008 (https://dawnsstampingthoughts.net/) ......... And have been making them every year for my Random Act of Kindness gifts.  Each day (from December 1st and going through till Christmas Day) I hand out one of these to someone standing in line with me.......Store Clerks.......or just someone walking in the parking lot who looks like they need a special something something.  They are SUPER EASY to create ....... And they create that WOW FACTOR we are all looking for during this busy holiday season.
  
I made two versions of this little cutie.  Here's my gray mouse.....
  
And my brown mouse. 
Don't you just LOVE his little face!!!!
I added a candy cane to the cut out section and then adhere one of my business cards to the back of each little Candy Cane Mouse.
These little guys do exactly what they were made for.....
Help someone FEEL GOOD for just a moment in their busy day.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.......And Merry Christmas to you, Scott and Caroline.

      Delete