Saturday, November 30, 2019

Winter Woods Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ....... Does my family know how to MAKE MEMORIES!!!  Here's just a few pictures of some of the FUN we had yesterday down on State Street and afterwards at dinner. 
 We started out our day by heading down to State Street and having lunch at Qudoba.  OH YUM!!!
 
 Next......We took a stroll down to RagStock and picked up some Ugly Sweaters and stuff for the family!!!
    
Then we were heading to the Escape Room Walking Tour to solve a fun Madison Mystery!  Each stop brought us to a another clue.......And we had one hour to complete all the stops and solve the mystery.
 
Our team of 3-Mom's and a Son SOLVED THE MADISON MYSTERY in less than one hour.
 
 And here we are doing a victory lap outside the front door.
  
We then headed down to Rocky's Rocco Pizza and consumed 2-Large Rocky Pizza Pies in no time flat.

Today is our Annual Gingerbread House Party at my daughter's White House in Oregon, Wisconsin.  Our family has been hosting this event for the last 18 years (since Jared was almost 3-years old).......And I'm happy to say......All 5-grandkids (even Jared who is almost 21 years old) will be attending this event again this year.  Hailey and Brooke have decorated the White House.......and set each guest up with their own gingerbread house and all the yummy candies to get them decorated.  We also have all the grand kid decorate a couple dozen cookies each and those they will be taking home with them tonight.  So, our Annual Gingerbread House Party is always ONE GIANT SUGAR FESTIVAL and by dinner time......all the kids will CRASH & BURN from the sugar buzz!!!  After dinner.........The adults take over the kitchen and start playing cards and board games.......And oh yeah......the pouring of the cocktails continues.  I'll try and share some pictures of the fun tomorrow.

My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Winter Woods October Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Here's my final alternate card creation with the October Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
Talk about quick and easy.  This card was knocked out of the park in no time flat.  I stamped the sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White base card.....
 
Then I created a fun snowflake panel with the snowflake stamp that came with this kit and some Night of Navy ink.
 
After I had the snowflakes stamped......I matted it to a panel of Night of Navy card stock.
 
All that was left to do was add three 2" Night of Navy circle peeking out of that panel......And this card was called done in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your mystery tour! What fun and no surprise you got it solved so quickly. Amazing simple card for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all hands on deck......and took 4 of us to unravel the mystery.

      Delete