Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Our House To Yours

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Check out all the fun I had yesterday.......
    
The day started off with Twoie opening Day 10 from his Advent Calendar.
 
 This is what greeted me when I went out to start my day.
    
The tiny bit of snow was NOTHING.......
Check out these temperatures.......That's WITHOUT the wind chill factor!!! 
Dare I say......I woke up REALLY FAST!!!!!!!
   
After the SHOCK of the cold wore off......I was SMILING BIG with my trip out to Black Earth.  There was NOBODY on the roads......And I was able to COMPLETELY enjoy the Wisconsin sites. 
 
I did stop off at the Shoe Box........Wondering what I picked up???? 
A BEAUTIFUL pair of UGG boots!!!!
 
 And then I swung by our old house.
Feels SAD to see how the new owner has let the house get run down.
 
Then after lunch.......I ran out to see my girlfriends Kelly.  She made me a DELISH cup of Starbucks coffee and presented me with an OH SO YUMMY homemade brownie......WOW!!!!!  We spent a couple hours catching up and laughing..  (JUST LOVE THIS VERY SPECIAL LADY!!!!)
 
I finished off my day by heading to one of Steven's Holiday Concerts...
 
 And watched Hailey practice her Tap, Point.....
 
And Ballet.  
WOW she is really GOOD!!!!

So now on to my blog post for today.  It's Wine-Down Wednesday......And that means it's my middle of the week card feature that will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Need a quick and easy Holiday card??????
I've got you covered!!!!! 
 
Start off with a Very Vanilla note card.  Stamp your sentiment from the 'Itty Bitty Christmas' set in the lower right hand corner. 
Now take a  4-1/2" x 1-1/2" panel of Shaded Spruce card stock and adhere a 4-1/4" x 1-1/4" panel of 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the top.  Now adhere that completed panel down to the left hand side of your card and you are well on your way to completing this card.
 
You will finish this card off by die-cutting a Shaded Spruce 'Layering Scallop Square' and adding a Very Vanilla square panel to the top.  Your stamped tree images will be from the 'Holly Jolly Christmas' set.
 
 Add a few 'Iridescent Sequin Assortments' to the top of each tree.......
 
 And this card will be done in no time flat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little forest of trees and sequin magic. It's TOO cold in WI. Come home to Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my card Mary. I'm heading home on Sunday.....And YES....It is COLD here!

      Delete