Sunday, December 22, 2019

3-Stockings

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs and I'm simply thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just crazy about how this holiday card turned out.
Especially since there is a stocking for Jack....Monster.....and Me.
I started out by adhering a thin panel of DSP from the 'Night Before Christmas' Designer Series pack to the bottom of my Whisper White top panel.
Right above that DSP panel ........ I stamped my sentient from the 'Itty Bitty Christmas' set with Night of Navy ink.
My three stockings were stamped from the 'Holly Jolly Christmas' set ...... And I stamped those on Balmy Blue card stock.
I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in the detail on each stocking.
And that's how fast this card came together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure how you are going upgrade this one Kadie. It's just as cute as can be. Love your stocking card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lynn......your so sweet. Can't wait to share my upgrade with you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete