Saturday, December 07, 2019

Winter Gifts Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
What a relaxing and SUPER FUN day I had with my girls yesterday.
    
Here's my Twoie Boy opening Day 6 of his Advent Calendar.
 
After the kids got off to school ...... We grabbed some crafting supplies and headed to Starbucks to work on making some coasters for family members for Christmas.   We reserved a big table and brought all the supplies we needed to make some UW and Packers Coasters.
 
 Here we are working on our coasters.
And here's a sample of what we created.
 
After we finished the coasters.......We headed out to Hobby Lobby to do some shopping.  And then the girls took me to Rocky's for lunch.  OH YUM!!!!!!
 
Then I headed to the laundry mat to get some laundry done......
 
And then checked into my hotel for the next week.
Heading over to Cedarburg tomorrow with the girls.

My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the tag projects I created using the Winter Gifts Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those tags...........
 
The November Paper Pumpkin 'Winter Gifts' kit was SO MUCH FUN to create.  Let's take a closer look at the FABULOUS tags that were made with this kit.
 
This first tag has SO MUCH DIMENSION to it. 
LOVE IT!!!!
 
 And this GORGEOUS tag is going to complete the look for any gift.
 
 Simply put ..... This tag is STUNNING!!!!
 
 And someone is going to SMILE BIG when they receive this tag.
 
 So my friends.......
Can you even image the alternate projects that can be made with this kit????
Stay tune.....I'll be sharing those soon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The tags are terrific. Thanks for continuing to share your adventures. Such amazing family memories to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Paper Pumpkin kit was a REAL WINNER. Enjoying my family BIG TIME!!!

      Delete