Thursday, December 05, 2019

Merry Merry Gingerbread House

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
OH MY GOSH........What a FUN DAY we had yesterday. 
    
The day started off with Twoie opening Day 4 of his Advent Calendar.
 
The girls SURPRISED me by scheduling up a Pedicure......
 
And then we took off to GreenWay Station for some shopping.
 
Of course it wouldn't be an outing without Noodles......
 
And we finished up our day by heading downtown to Revel Studio.....And we painted a couple UW Go Badgers signs.  WHAT FUN!!!!!

My normal blog post for Thursdays is Tag Thursday ...... But for the month of December ...... I'm going to share some Holiday cards I created.  Check out this SUPER PRETTY card I created
 
 Just ADORE this SWEET little Gingerbread House card.
 
I started out by adding a layering panel of Real Red card stock and 'Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper' to the front of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I added a coordinating panel of the 'Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper' across the center of my card. 
 
I stamped my gingerbread house from the 'Yummy Christmas' set.....
 
And used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in that house.
 
I used the 'Tiny Keepsakes' stamp set to create a cute little sentiment banner flag ...... And adhered that to the left hand side of my stamped Gingerbread House.
 
So what do you think my friends.......
Isn't it just adorable!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the gingerbread card. My how Twoie has grown! I miss Noodles (Thai Peanut Chicken)

    ReplyDelete