Friday, December 13, 2019

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
 
I started out my Thursday with Twoie's Advent Calendar Day 12.
  
 I rushed out early in the morning to get my laundry done.
After getting my laundry done.......I met up with my dear friend 
Barb Reilly to get caught up and have lunch together.
   
And then I ran out to watch Steven bowl. 
 
Check out this AMAZING 3-game series that he had.  
WOW!!!!
 
And then for dinner.......We met Jared for our traditional SubWay dinner.
The three of us meet up at SubWay and enjoy a yummy sandwich.....
And some FUN connection time. 
As Jared would say ....... NaNa ..... It's TRADITION!!!!!

My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
 
First up.....Is this DARLING card made by my good friend Gus Berry.
 
 Next up......Is the FABULOUS card made by my Scissors friend Terry Olsen.
 
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by my downline Sue Akins.
 
And my final card share for today is this OH SO CUTE card made by Scissors friend Jennifer Mennetti.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Holiday creativity and sweetness shared in these projects. Love seeing you with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to be spending this time with my family.

      Delete