Monday, December 23, 2019

3-Stocking Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.

Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first change I made to my upgraded card for today was to change the orientation from landscape to portrait.  I also changed my card base from a Whisper White note card to a Balmy Blue note card.
I added a larger panel of the 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the bottom section of my Whisper White panel......
And added a piece of 'Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic Ribbon' across the top seam of that Designer Series Paper panel.
My stockings were stamped from the same 'Holly Jolly Christmas' set ...... And colored in with the same Stampin' Blend Markers.  And I used the same 'Itty Bitty Christmas' set to stamp my sentiment.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable! I love this trio of stockings! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comment just KICK-STARTED my day. THANKS Brian.

      Delete
  2. Amazing transition to a new, creative perspective!

    ReplyDelete