Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Truck

Merry Christmas My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FUN is this little Red Christmas Truck!!!
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Ride With Me' set in the upper left hand corner of my card.
Next, I added a 3/4" x 4-3/4" panel of 'Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my card.
I then stamped my little Red Truck from the 'Ride With Me' set onto Real Red card stock and used the 'Truck Ride' dies to crop that little cutie out.
The tires were glossed up with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.....
And I added a Christmas Tree to the back of my truck.
I finished off my tree with several 'Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels'.
And this card was done in Christmas Jiffy!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling little red truck and I adore the shiny wheels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit.....This card was pretty fun to make. Thanks my friend.

      Delete