Saturday, December 21, 2019

Love & Joy Tree

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the November 'Winter Gifts' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card was completed using the material that was included in the November Paper Pumpkin kit.
The only additional product I used to complete this card was the Shaded Spruce base card......
Along with cropping out all four corners of the Whisper White panel with the 'Detailed Trio Corner Punch'.
I used the sentiment that came with this kit......
And did use my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in several 'Pearls' for the front of my card.
I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: