Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Years Sweet Treat Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to share with you today.
This DARLING little Sweet Treat Box is inspired by Sara Wills at Sarah's Ink Spot.  She created this box some time ago.....but it's still as current and fresh as can be today.  Here is a link to her post and instructions on how to create this little CUTIE.  Acetate Treat Holder – Sarahs Ink Spot
I created my treat box with a piece of 8-1/4" x 4" acetate.  It is scored at 1-15/16", 3-7/8", 5-13/16" and 7-3/4".
The top and bottom of my treat box were created using the 'Festive Foils Designer Series Paper'.   Both of those pieces were 3" x 3".  Those are scored at 1/2" on all four sides.
I wrapped my treat box up with some 'Soft Succulent 1/2" Satin Ribbon' ..... and tied it up into a pretty bow at the top.
And my treat box is FILLED with some YUMMY Red and Silver Hershey Kisses.
I did finish my treat box off with a few 'Frosted Flurry Dies' snowflakes and called this project DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment