Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Christmas To Remember

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
There are some Holiday cards that you create and you step back and think ..... That is ONE BEAUTIFUL CARD.  Well that is what I think about my card share for today.  I am TOTALLY in love with this card.
I started off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Pacific Point cardstock ..... And I scored that at 4-1/4".
I added a panel of 'Snowflake Vellum' that meaures 4" x 5-1/4" to the top of my base card.  Then I added a 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" panel of 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper' to the top of that vellum panel.
My sentiment is from the 'Christmas To Remember' set and that is stamped onto a 'Layering Circles' piece.
My PRETTY and FUN holly berry piece was created with the 'Textured Elements Holly Berry' embellishments and I finished it off with some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon'.
And to add some WOW FACTOR to my holly berries .... I colored each one in with my Real Red Stampin' Blends and finished each off with a dot of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to add some sparkle and shine.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It has a bit of a "chill" feeling to it. I love the 2 papers you used. They work perfectly together. I love the layout and the how the red berries just grab your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.

      Delete