Monday, December 19, 2022

From Our House Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my ix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The biggest upgrade for my card today is I created a Z-Fold style card.
The base of my card is a 4-1/4" x 11" Shaded Spruce card.  It is scored at 4" and 6.
The bottom section of my card was covered with a 4" x 4" panel of 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper'.
And the center section was covered with a 4" x 2-1/2" White panel.  I used the 'Sweet Gingerbread' set to stamp my sentiment.
The top section of my card was covered with another 4" x 4" 'Santa Express Designer Series' panel.
I cropped out a 'Snowflake Vellum' circle and created my sweet llittle house with the help of the 'Gingerbread House Dies' and 'Sweet Gingerbread' set.
All I had to do is assemble the pieces for the house and adding it to the center of my vellum circle.
And the finishing touch was adding my 'Stylish Shapes' banner die piece to the front of my card and added two little hearts to that banner piece.
So ..... There you have it friends....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the upgrade. It brings out more colors and the hearts are a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. I'm pretty pleased with how this upgrade turned out.

      Delete