Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Happy Holidays

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card share for today starts off with a Poppy Parade base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  That piece is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' to the top of my base card ..... And that panel measures 4" x 5-1/4".
I also added a panel of the same 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' across the center of my card ..... And that panel measures 4" x 2".
My holiday tree was stamped onto a White panel that measures 2-1/2" x 4".  That tree and sentiment are from the 'Trimming The Tree' set.
I did use the 'Tree Trimming Dies' to crop out my stamped Tree ..... And added it to the front of my card.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: