Friday, December 09, 2022

Santa Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This Santa Suit Gift Card Holder is made from a piece of Red Cardstock that measures 3-1/2" x 7-1/2".  It is scored with the 7-1/2" side at the top of your Simply Score Board at 3-1/2".  Then score with the 3-1/2" at the top at 1/4" on both ends.
After the sides are adhered closed ......You gift card will slide into the top opening section.
I used a piece of 1" x 3-1/2"  White cardstock to create the Santa fur.  The belt is a 1" x 3" piece of Black cardstock ..... and the Silver Buckle is a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" piece of Silver Foil.
I did add some stitching lines around both the Red suit and the Fur.....
And the finishing touch was adding three little Black Cardstock buttons down the front of the Santa Suit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: