Thursday, December 01, 2022

Gnomie Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a set of tags I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create these SUPER PRETTY set of tags.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this set of tags off with a White base tag that measures 2-3/4" x 3-1/4".
Both tags are topped off with a Real Red cardstock panel that measures 2-1/2" x 3".  I used the 'Very Best Trio Punch' to crop out the top of both the Real Red and White base tag.
I used the 'Kindest Gnomes' stamp set and coordinating 'Gnomes Dies' to crop both of those stamped gnomes out.  And I used my 'Stamppin' Blends' to color in both of those Gnomes.
And my To/From sentiment is stamped using the 'Spruced Up' set.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Gold Satin Edge Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tieing it up into a pretty knot.
SO......There you have it friends....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a FUN little Gift Card Holder with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Too much cuteness!! I love these tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I LOVE these little GNOMIES.

      Delete